well, it was a long time coming … my apologies to those who were waiting for this but I finally got around to releasing a version of Scurvy.Media that was compiled against XNA 3.0
You can find the latest download here: http://www.codeplex.com/ScurvyMedia
There aren’t any new features … the reason this got caught up in the first place is because I was trying to have zune support in before I released it and then I got busy. Oh well, c’est la vie … I still have to work out the specific surface format and data format that will work on the zune. I think I’m close …
Please let me know if you encounter any issues with this version thanks!