Here's the changelog if you're interested:
- Introduced TestStatusReporter to make reporting test status easier. DefaultReporter writes to the debug output, while the test console app implements a custom ConsoleReporter that writes it out to the stdout instead.
- Added additional methods and overloads to the Assert class for more assert options and the ability to replace your own custom TestStatusReporter instance.
- Added XBox version of Scurvy.Test assembly
- Upgraded solution to visual studio 2008
- now using SVN bindings instead of TFS Explorer
- Upgraded sample xna project to GS 3.1
- Added custom XNA test status reporter to sample project