The project is called Scurvy Media, and can be found on CodePlex: http://www.codeplex.com/ScurvyMedia
Why did I call it Scurvy Media when it only contains the Video playing library? Well, I actually have a pretty big interest in both Audio and Video media. I would like eventually for this library to encompass a lot of the ideas I have in that field.
- Content Pipeline assembly:
- AVI importer Lets you import AVI videos. the importer architecture is such that you could create importers for additional types of videos.
- In-memory processor Memory will be loaded fully into memory when you load the video.
- Streaming processor Video will be streamed from disk at runtime.
- Runtime assembly
- Video class very simple runtime class that has a Play method, and properties such as Loop and IsPlaying.
- video content manager. If you're using the streaming processor, you have to use this custom content manager because of the way the file stream must be handled.